Entries for the 2023 Australasian Packaging Innovation and Design Awards (PIDAs), coordinated by the Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP), will close on 25 January, so get your nominations in now.
The PIDAs are designed to recognise companies and individuals across 15 categories who are making a significant difference in their field in Australia and New Zealand.
The awards are the exclusive award program for all Australia and New Zealand entries into the WorldStar Packaging Awards, run by the World Packaging Organisation (WPO).
Applicants can nominate across the following categories:
The Design Innovation of the Year company awards will recognise organisations that have designed innovative packaging within each of these six manufacturing categories:
- Health, Beauty & Wellness
- Domestic & Household
- Labelling & Decoration
- Outside of the Box
There are four special awards available:
- Sustainable Packaging Design
- Save Food Packaging Design
- Accessible & Inclusive Packaging Design
In addition, there are five awards designed for people who have made specific contributions to the packaging industry.
These Individual Awards include:
- Young Packaging Professional of the Year
- Industry Packaging Professional of the Year
- ABA Scholarship – Diploma in Packaging Technology
- ABA Scholarship – Certificate in Packaging
- AIP President’s Scholarship
To find out more about criteria and eligibility, click here.