As packaging companies around the world recognise the need to innovate to survive and thrive, Esko has launched its latest software release for businesses to improve ways of working, eradicate waste and optimise operational processes.
Esko has taken the wraps off its Release 22.07, which includes a host of new features such as:
• Inspection for digitally printed labels – a new complete print inspection solution for digitally printed labels
• AVT AutoSet for packaging – automated print inspection settings for maximum efficiency and productivity
• Solvent Saver in Flexo Engine – delivers a solvent reduction of up to 20 per cent in flexo production
• Cape Pack – offering customers a cloud-based workflow for palletisation and logistics optimisation
• Automated Packshots – creates hyper-realistic packaging images that are perfectly rendered for clients’ use with easy-to-use design and 3D tools
• ArtPro+ – upgrades include printing unit support and seamless repeat layout creation, as well as folding carton improvements and a new usage dashboard
• WebCenter – enhanced usability features to improve ease of use and maximise productivity and efficiency
• ArtiosCAD – new FEFCO parametric standards added to the library
“Innovation and change are inherent in any packaging business but driving and implementing that innovation is a challenge that can sometimes be difficult to achieve,” Esko director of marketing, industry relations and strategy Jan De Roeck said.
“Many businesses, in the face of challenging market conditions, insecurity, and volatility, freeze investments in response. However, the opposite reaction is more appropriate. Investing in accelerating digital transformation maintains competitive advantage and efficiently deals with profitability pressures.
“We also know it is equally important that these innovations are integrated quickly and smoothly to ensure businesses achieve demonstrable improvements and a speedy return on investment.
“That’s why, as a reliable business partner, Esko is releasing its software version 22.07 bringing to market new technology developments that will advance the industry, whilst also equipping customers with the toolkit they need to realise the true potential of our technology.
“With this latest software release we address today’s market needs and ensure our innovations significantly improve customer outcomes. We are focused on helping businesses not only successfully adopt new technology, but also to make best use of it to deliver immediate results and meet the challenges they face today and tomorrow.”